We just celebrated our baby's 1st birthday. Which is kinda bittersweet because even though we enjoy his "big boyness" it is sad to see him growing up so fast! Here is glimpse of the party fun!
posted by Amanda at 8:47 PM
I'm so sad! I can't get this video to work for some reason. I could watch the other one, but not this one.
By Amy Butler, At 6:30 AM
Ok, I finally got it to work. Pretty cute.
By Amy Butler, At 2:02 PM
Thanks for writing this.
By Anonymous, At 1:38 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
The precious story of my child
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
I'm so sad! I can't get this video to work for some reason. I could watch the other one, but not this one.
By
Amy Butler, At
6:30 AM
Ok, I finally got it to work. Pretty cute.
By
Amy Butler, At
2:02 PM
Thanks for writing this.
By
Anonymous, At
1:38 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home